1. We're headed to NYC tomorrow, and I am BEYOND EXCITED! We're going with my brother and his wife so the guys can go to the Giants (brother's favorite team) vs. Broncos (husband's favorite team) game on Sunday. And the girls are, well, shopping! We have our 48-hour trip jam-packed with fun stuff to do, but the thing I'm most excited about is meeting Mama Sieberg. She has been my internet/blog soul mate for a while, and she and her husband just happen to be visiting NYC the same weekend we are. Considering she and I text constantly on group chat with my two other IRL best friends, she knows me better than most people. I can't wait to meet her!
2. I've also been planning out my outfits for NYC 1) so I don't overpack. 2) It's NYC (duh) and 3). It's the end of fashion week, and I plan to run into a celeb and become instant friends. I found this sequin skirt and blouse and can't wear it to dinner Saturday night.
3. I'm starting to feel a bit like a blogger outcast. I think I'm the only person who doesn't like "PSLs" (Pumpkin Spice Lattes). Give me a skinny vanilla latte any day of the week, though.
4. For the past two months, I've been breaking out right before Aunt Flow comes. I can't figure out why or what it is. I've never had problems with breakouts until now. Am I going through puberty at 28? Anyone else experience this? I've been on hormone medication since January, but it's only in the past two months that I've had this problem.
5. I still don't get what a link up is. Am I supposed to post a button with this post? Post the link somewhere? I think I need a crash course. I'm confused.
Have a wonderful weekend!