Friday: 4 miles in 34:46, cool down mile in 9:08 = 5 miles in 43:54
Saturday: Rest day
8 miles in 1:12:37 with Kristy
Miles 3-4 were terrible, but something kicked in and the rest was great
I thought this was cute and stole it from the Observant Turtle. I've wanted the husband to contribute something to the blog, but he wasn't jumping at the chance, so I thought this easy Q&A would be a way to get him involved on here :)
I think this was actually our second date!? October 28, 2007.
1. How long have you been married?
C: 2 years and 4 months.
J: 2 years, 3 months, 3 days (<<<WRONG!)
2. Where was your first date?
C: He tricked me into going on a date to Johnny Brusco's and to see Dan in Real Life
J: Malco in Cordova. I tricked you. And then we went to Johnny Brusco's. And maybe we looked at Halloween costumes.
3. Where was your first kiss?
C: In his car after the movie, I think.
J: It was that night when I dropped you off.
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
C: He did.
J: You did. I said, "I'm falling in love with you," and you said, "I'm already there."
5. What were your wedding colors?
C: Black and white
J: Black and white with the colors being the flowers
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
C: ::I couldn't come up with anything.::
J: "Hey, dummy," referring to the dog.
7.Who is her celebrity crush?
C: Bachelor Sean or Eric Decker
J: At the moment? Depends. Is it Monday night?
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
C: Cab Sauv for me and Maker's with a splash of sprite for him
J: You'd get a red wine. Cab specifically. You'd get me either beer or bourbon with a splash of Sprite.
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
C: Shrimp and grits
J: I don't know. There have been too many. (<<Good one, honey!)
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
C: Something I made with ground mushrooms. He hated it.
J: That mushroom meatloaf nonsense.
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
C: I don't really have one.
J: I don't know.
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
C: Leaving piles of crap around the house.
J: When I'm talking and forget what I'm saying mid-sentence.
13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
C: Takes out my contacts
J: Drink wine. Let the dogs out.
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
C: Not sure.
J: Favorite thing? That's not fair. There are too many. We just fit.
15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
C: Skinny vanilla latte
J: Skinny vanilla latte
16. What's her blog's name?
C: He'd probably say Classy, Southern Wife. He used to say I put the ass in class. He's such a charmer.
J: Well, you changed it from The Classy Southern Wife where you put the ass in class to The Southern Wife.